Killer Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KSQD's youtube page, but...

3 posters

Go down

KSQD's youtube page, but... Empty KSQD's youtube page, but...

Post by Darkblaze333 Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:00 am

Well, I wanted to post a link to the youtube page but I apparently can't do that until a week passes...

But I was thinking it may be better to have actual videos on mikalhardie's page, simply because your channel is more popular than mine. Then I would just feature KSQD videos that you uploaded on my channel. Also, I have a camera but I'm not sure how to upload videos at the moment.

Just an idea, if you don't want to or you can't, don't have to Wink
Darkblaze333
Darkblaze333

Back to top Go down

KSQD's youtube page, but... Empty Re: KSQD's youtube page, but...

Post by mikalhardie Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:22 am

I will be happy too do that Smile I have a capture card to record all my gameplay xD If you want me to upload a certain match then just send me it and I will upload but give whoevers video it is credit to them Smile

mikalhardie
Admin

https://ksqd.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

KSQD's youtube page, but... Empty Uploading

Post by Zelfear45 Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:33 am

Uploading videos kinda do it themselves. Not hard to upload videos for most cameras because most cameras all you have to do is plug into your computer and click upload video off of Youtube. Put the video you want to upload on your computer from your camera or just browse through your camera and select your video of choice. Youtube will verify the video and before you know it you have an uploaded video. Can edit and do whatever you want with the video once its been uploaded most most people edit the video before uploading and than edit sort cut options and what not that Youtube offers in their editing. Hope that helps. Smile .
Zelfear45
Zelfear45

Back to top Go down

KSQD's youtube page, but... Empty Re: KSQD's youtube page, but...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum