Killer Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KSQD FORUM

3 posters

Go down

KSQD FORUM Empty KSQD FORUM

Post by mikalhardie Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 am

Obviously this is just the start of the forum, unless your reading this a few weeks from now after it's fully be constructed.

If there is any design preferences then tell me and I will edit it to be that ways such as new banners, backgrounds etc.

I will be implementing a Text chat which will be at the bottom of the forum page and also a Quick reply system for the posting xD Still lot's ore too come

mikalhardie
Admin

https://ksqd.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

KSQD FORUM Empty Re: KSQD FORUM

Post by AlexDarkshield Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:45 am

I think the the banner on the top will look cool if it had a skull in the middle. It still looks awesome w/out it.
AlexDarkshield
AlexDarkshield

Back to top Go down

Post by mikalhardie Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:56 am

I just used the ones someone posted on the ND forums...I personally Hate skulls and all that stuff, I think we should go with the more professional look. It may look bland too some, but we will look like the real deal this way.

So fire, Skullz etc are all too common, need something Original but I take your opinion Smile

mikalhardie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelfear45 Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:38 am

I agree with not using skulls of flame for sure. Surprisingly enough most real cool design ideas are created from objects they see everyday around the house,outside, or whatever one see's but never really gave it a second look. For example is the street lights you see. Now just alter the shape of the street light itself and maybe change all its original colors to fit your own idea and simple enough you could easily have your very own base design. Now obviously this is an example but there are so many objects that can be used from the street lights to a simple spoon. Just a thought but when I come up with a concept design I'll keep you all updated. Wink
Zelfear45
Zelfear45

Back to top Go down

Post by mikalhardie Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:17 am

Well this clan does have a lot of concept artists from the looks of things so it's all looking good so far Smile I think I have the biggest youtube account here so I think mines will be used the most and I will also control this forum, but we do have a lot of off-battlefield talent here which is always very good too have Smile

Also agree with Zelfear. The sign of a great artist is to turn something as bland as a spoon and make it something original and special. Would be too easy to get a skull and some average looking fonts and then saying, this is our logo lol

mikalhardie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum