Killer Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 EASY SNIPING TIPS

3 posters

Go down

5 EASY SNIPING TIPS Empty 5 EASY SNIPING TIPS

Post by Zelfear45 Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:20 am

TIP # 1 - If you expect to kill your opponents at close range, get familiar with the " AIM ASSIST ".

TIP # 2 - It may not seem like a good idea but first learn to shoot without using the booster " SCOPED IN ".

TIP # 3 - Recoil on a sniper is tricky so as soon as you fire a shot you must move your aim against the recoil so that if your shot is not a head shot, your aim is still on your target for a second shot.

TIP # 4 - Corner shooting is not possible with the sniper so do not try it.

TIP # 5 - If being blind fire spammed I recommend roll dropping a grenade, run to nearest corner if you can, and if you can't or can then turn camera so its facing behind you and guide your aim assist over your target and shoot.

ZELFEAR45'S EPIC SNIPING TRICK - I call the trick Close Corner Shooting (CCS). If you ever end up having a stare down with an opponent do this.

Step 1 - Go to edge of a corner so you can't shoot opponent and he/she can't shoot you.

Step 2 - Wait for your opponent to pop its head out.

Step 3 - Align your aim so that your cross hair is right next to their head but not on top of it.

Step 4 - While still aimed, move your character out of the corner and as you do that you must shoot.

I know these tips are most likely known already and so is CCS but I figured to enlighten the few who do not. If any of you ever want to practice sniping I can help you out with that in custom matches. We can go through some scenarios or even 1v1.
Zelfear45
Zelfear45

Back to top Go down

5 EASY SNIPING TIPS Empty Re: 5 EASY SNIPING TIPS

Post by BigBossIncarnate Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:20 am

Cool man cheers will add you

BigBossIncarnate

Back to top Go down

5 EASY SNIPING TIPS Empty Re: 5 EASY SNIPING TIPS

Post by ll-Ghosty-ll Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:54 am

omg this helped me so much. Just jokingggggggggggggggggg

ll-Ghosty-ll