Killer Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Top 5 Best Players?

4 posters

Go down

Our Top 5 Best Players? Empty Our Top 5 Best Players?

Post by mikalhardie Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 am

Below me is the full list of the clan so far, Looking pretty good I have played with most of these players recently and all have a certain talent. As it's been said we will be in FraggedNation soon so I thought it would be good wif we could work out who are best players would be for the 3vs3-5vs5 league and also we need a team for the 2vs2 league(I will say I did get H@RDIES to no1 on the 2vs2 league even above OmG and GET+ so I would love to give you guys knowledge and participate in that.)

-- Darkblaze333 (Me)
-- dajabgameisill
-- mikalhardie
-- caglar-34
-- Andre737
-- SHUT_UP_FOOLS
-- G8-Serious
-- Zelfear45
-- silvadream1010
-- Crimsonine
-- Uncharted3rocker
-- AlexDarkShield
-- BORNtobeWILD83
-- SpiderManPsychic
-- Gabriel72430
-- Keshekki
-- Eddywayne1620
-- itastelikechikin
-- LARS_I1E
-- SleepMatt
-- ll-Ghostly-ll
Now of course Darkblaze will have the ultimate say on who plays over who. It is important we all take this seriously and think of the clan. If your not chosen it will not be personal. I personally want this clan too succeed competitively rather than be a clan that tries to keep all the members happy. I want this clan to thrive on success! We have the players capable of this.

Personally from what I have seen DarkBlaze, Zelfear and Shut up have been the better players that I have played alongside recently. I know a lot of the clan are players not yet at full legacy but show a huge amount of potential.

So i'm interested on who should be our best players to play in fraggednation(first team.) And I want you guys to be honest, I won't start crying if i'm not one of the best in your opinions. Like I said this about the clan achieving as a whole and not achieving individually.

If you want to win alone, then play alone Smile

Last edited by mikalhardie on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

mikalhardie
Admin

https://ksqd.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Our Top 5 Best Players? Empty Here is my opinion

Post by Zelfear45 Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 am

So from who I played with, it seems Darkblaze, Shut Up, Alexdark, Borntobewild, and MH are the top 5 best players. I am obviously not going to vote 4 myself because voting for myself is clouded judgement and I honestly think those 5 are the better players no questions asked.
Zelfear45
Zelfear45

Back to top Go down

Our Top 5 Best Players? Empty Re: Our Top 5 Best Players?

Post by mikalhardie Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:16 am

Yeah I mean we have like 7 top players I reckon we could rotate around. I guess we will find out what the best team could be after a few weeks, it's still very early as we have just started the development stage but I would agree with Zel about those players(including the brilliant me of course xD) but there's players like lets say andre who in the future can become extremely good players for us as they have only just started the game and show some real potential so all is looking good so far.

mikalhardie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ll-Ghosty-ll Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:52 am

It would be really helpful if i was on the clan list.. you know.. just an idea.. yeah.. OMG ITS ZELFEAR Very Happy

ll-Ghosty-ll

Back to top Go down

Post by ll-Ghosty-ll Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:42 am

Best 5.. err BorntobeWILD83 , DarkBlaze333 , MikalHardie , Zelfear45 , SHUT_UP_FOOLS cant put myself because thats like.. wrong but im not even on the clan list soooooooo but whatever kid out

ll-Ghosty-ll

Back to top Go down

Post by mikalhardie Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 pm

You weren't in the clan when the list was made that is the reason lol I will edit it now though.

I thought yesterday me, Darkblaze, HADES, Zelfear and Zeus made a very very good team.

mikalhardie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ll-Ghosty-ll Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 am

Thanks for putting me in Razz

ll-Ghosty-ll

Back to top Go down

Post by BORNtobeWILD83 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:02 pm

YO. So I have to say.. this is great. I'm glad were focusing on strategies and actual clan battles. I frankly haven't had the chance to play with everyone but I can say in confidence that I've played with a couple good players. Some I've played with for easily over a year. So confidently I can say.. Darkblaze333, Zelfear45, myself (LOL), itastelikechikin, and from there I'm lost because I haven't played with many of the rest... I think we should have clan customs like 2vs2 or 5vs5 or 1vs1 to determine skill quality and rank. There are some serious gamers/clans out there that flow really good together.. so with that in mind we need the best of the best. Also some subs that can back up a player if he's missing ~BORN

BORNtobeWILD83

http://youhidethesethingssowell.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BORNtobeWILD83 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Oh and I can not forget ghosty.. with the rest well.. invite and add me or 1v1 me if you'd like

BORNtobeWILD83

http://youhidethesethingssowell.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum